Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
Employability Support is a project designed to help individuals develop the skills and knowledge necessary to secure and maintain employment.
It is funded by the Manchester City Council and works in partnership with Job Centre Plus and other educational and private organisations to provide comprehensive support and guidance on a journey toward employment.
We understand that finding a job can be a challenging process, but we are here to help. Our team of experienced professionals is committed to providing the support underserved populations need to succeed.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- -Help in creating a professional and tailored CV
- -Assistance in writing a compelling cover letter
- -Guidance on how to complete job applications effectively, including tips on answering competency-based questions
- -One-to-one consultations for job interview preparation
- -Guidance on the essential employability skills required by employers, including communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and time management
- -Guidance on how to search for jobs effectively, including advice on networking and online job searching
- -Coaching to identify strengths, skills, and career goals, and then refer to skills and educational courses to enhance experience and knowledge to achieve career objectives.
We work with local businesses to create internship and employment opportunities for all on equal grounds.
Every Tuesday, we hold drop-in sessions from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm at Trinity House, Grove Close, M14 5AA Rusholme, Manchester.
To learn more about our services and how we can help you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 718 3292.